Financial Copywriter for Hire
I believe there’s a good chance I could help you sell more and make more money.
I’ve been writing sales copy since 2002. During that time I’ve worked with more than 150 clients in a variety of markets.
When I work with the right clients, magic happens. Client Les Schwartz says:
I’ve been in direct marketing of one sort or another for over 20 years. Well, I’ve hired the ‘gurus,’ and I’ve hired Ryan Healy, and the bottom line is Ryan’s work has brought in more sales than any other copywriter I’ve worked with.
“What kind of sales are we talking about here?”
Well, some of the promotions I’ve created have pulled in a quarter million dollars in just a few weeks.
Smaller projects have produced more modest results: $20,000 to $70,000 in a couple weeks.
- A recent front-end promotion I wrote pulled in more than 300 orders at $49 each in two business days — and it’s still going strong.
- A direct mail package (8-page letter, 2-page lift letter, and order form) I wrote in fall 2011 has gone on to generate 1,296 orders at $149 each.
- A 355-word email I wrote raked in 1,472 sales in just 13 days. Sales continued for a solid 3 months without a single follow-up email. (The warehouse workers asked me to never send that email again.)
- A promotion I masterminded generated $67,330.10 in gross sales… without special discounts, coupons, or sale prices.
This is just a small sample of what I’ve helped my clients achieve.
How have I done it?
By writing sales copy for my clients and giving them my ideas for how best to sell their products and services.
“Maybe I can help you, too”
I now specialize in writing sales promotions for financial publishers like Agora Financial, Contrarian Profits, Lombardi Publishing, and McAlvany.
I also continue to write quite a bit for the survival and “doom and gloom” markets.
But the principles of direct response copywriting apply equally to all markets. So there’s a good chance I can help you, too, even if you aren’t a financial publisher.
Here are the main services I offer:
- Direct Response Copywriting – I write long-form sales letters, full direct mail packages, space ads, emails (broadcasts and autoresponders), video sales letters, opt-in pages, and copy for product launches.
- Copywriting Critiques – Some people have already written their own sales copy, but for one reason or other, it’s not converting. If that’s the case, you may be interested in my Copy Critique service where I analyze your letter and offer you dozens of ways to improve it.
My ideal clients are usually clear about their marketing strategy and want help with the execution.
- If they are selling online, they already have an email list, active affiliates, experience driving traffic, or all three.
- If they are selling off-line, they already have experience renting direct mail lists and working with a designer, printer, and fulfillment house to get their package in the mail.
“Let’s talk about your project…”
If you think you may be one of my ideal clients and you’re looking to launch a new product or improve the sales of an existing one, then I’d love to hear from you.
Don’t worry, I’m not going to hard-sell you. I’m only looking for clients who are a good fit for my services.
Even if we don’t end up working together, you’ll probably get some much-needed clarity on your project just by talking with me for a few minutes.
Complete the form below and I’ll be in touch within 24 hours (48 hours if it’s the start of the weekend). Thanks.
"Hey Ryan - I've got a copywriting project to discuss..."
NOTE: After you click the submit button, you will remain on this page. But don’t worry — your information has been submitted!