Ben Settle’s Weird Copywriting Tips – Free PDF Download
Ben Settle is one of the most talented copywriters I know.
And so I was thrilled when he agreed to do an in-depth copywriting Q&A interview here on my blog.
Ben delivered a ton of valuable copywriting tips, many of which you won’t find anywhere else. For instance:
- How to get good at copywriting fast.
- The creative process Ben uses to create new ads.
- An easy way to start a sales letter. (Use this opening if you’re struggling to write the first sentence.)
- How to pinpoint the right emotional hot buttons for any market you write for.
- How to come up with an endless supply of fascinating ideas for your emails and sales letters.
- Is long copy dead? Discover the truth to this often-asked question.
- How long your emails should be. (Yes, there is a length that’s usually best.)
- How often you should email your list. (And how to minimize spam complaints and unsubscribes in the process.)
- How to test new ideas that your market may not be familiar with.
- How to write copy for high ticket products when you haven’t seen the product yet.
- How Ben broke into the golf and martial arts markets. (The answer will surprise you.)
- Why copywriters who write lots of emails are better at writing sales letters.
- A simple way to write sales copy faster — without sacrificing the quality of your writing.
- Why “mega headlines” and yellow highlighting can actually hurt sales.
- And much more.
Download the 19-Page Ben Settle Copywriting Interview as a PDF
To download the 19-page PDF to your computer, simply complete the form here:
Feel free to print this PDF for your files or share this page with anybody else you know who would benefit from it.
-Ryan M. Healy