Ben Settle’s Dirty Little Email Secret
How the heck does Ben Settle write such witty and entertaining emails every single day?
That’s what I’d ask Ben if I had the chance.
I do have the chance.
And so do you. ;-)
For just 2 more days, ask Ben anything you want about copywriting.
And he’ll answer your question!
Want to know his dirty little email secret? Then ask him!
Or even ask him…
- When is it good to lead a sales letter with a story?
- How do you know when you’ve written enough bullets?
- What’s your favorite method for polishing up a sales letter so it sings?
- Are there any words you avoid when writing copy? Or any words you intentionally use? Why?
- Do you adapt your writing voice to the market… or do you just write for markets where your voice is a natural fit? Why?
I could come up with questions all day long.
But it’d be WAY more fun if you helped me out with a few questions of your own.
So: Submit your questions for Ben in the comments section here….
-Ryan M. Healy
P.S. This is not an opportunity to get a critique of your sales page, so please avoid asking for feedback on copy you’ve written.